- Available in seven cut widths from 1.8m, 2.0m, 2.2m, 2.5m, 2.7m, 2.85m to 3.00m
- Suitable for material up to 5cm diameter
- From 50HP to 130HP / Category 2 linkage
- PTO speed 540 or 1000 rpm with interchangeable pulleys
- Front or rear mounted
- Hydraulic side shift to offset machine
Outstanding Build Quality and Performance
- All models are shot blasted and have a high quality paint finish.
- Flails lift fallen material before cutting to leave a fine finish.
- Click here for more information about the benefits of the Teagle Flail Mower range.
Features for Reliability and Ease of Use
- Teagle Flail Mowers and Mulchers have a range of features to ensure ease of operation and straightforward maintenance for a long and trouble-free service life.
- Click here for details.